Welcome back to Sunday Stealing which originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go!!!
Today we ripped off a blogger who pens Not My Year Off. She added questions and credited a few tags. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Not My Year Meme
1. Are you in a job that you truly enjoy?
2. If you could do any job in the world what would it be?
3. If you could be a character in a novel who would you be?
4. When it comes to spending time with those you love, do you think it should be about quality or quantity?
5. Is there a job/career you wanted but realized you couldn’t possibly do for one reason or another?
6. If you could live anywhere in the world or out of this world where would you live?
7. Where would you most like to visit and who with?
8. Which skill would you like to learn?
9. What made you laugh today?
10. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
11. What is your sign and do you believe in horoscopes etc?
12. If you could change one thing about your life thus far, what would it be?
13. If there was one charity you could give a huge contribution to, which charity would it be and why?
14. Should smoking be legal?
15. What are your views on the smoking ban in public places?
16. Why do you blog?
17. Do you have a favorite author?
18. Can you play any musical instruments?
19. What would your ideal car be?
20. Describe yourself in one short sentence.
21. What do you look for in a spouse/other half?
22. Worst meal you’ve had?
23. What do you do to relax in the evening?
24. Do you get along with your siblings?
25. Do you have any regrets?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!