Today we ripped off a blogger named Jennifer from her meme blog W.T.F. She's taken on the challenge of hosting a meme three times a week on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays. The questions she asks are unique. She works hard at it and I asked if we might steal 20 random questions (her memes are usually 8 or 9) to both challenge our players and to promote her meme.
So we are asking you to join us starting Wednesday. We know it's a long way to Hump Day and Jennifer's next W.T.F. Meme on Wednesday. So if you like these questions, write a note to join us starting on this Wednesday! We have nothing to do with her meme, other than enjoying participating in it. So I was happy when she gave me her permission to promote the blog in search of players. Take the time to comment on other player's posts. It's a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The W.T.F. Meme
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. One of my favorite TV shows recently changed the actors who played two characters. Have you ever been bothered by a TV show or movie series changing actors who play a character you love?
2. A coworker recently shared a link to a blog listing the "five things you should know before dating a journalist." As a journalist, I can honestly say the writer was spot-on. What are some things people should know before spending time with you?
3. What is something you often do without realizing that you're doing it?
4. Who has the capacity to make you angrier than anyone else in your life, and what in particular does he or she do to make you so angry?
5. If a fairy waved a magic wand and gave you the house of your dreams, where would it be and what features would it have?
6. What’s a belief that you hold with which many people disagree?
7. I used to talk in my sleep. In fact, I could carry on a conversation with someone when I was fully asleep, and my mom used this fact when I was a teenager to find out if I did anything wrong and was hiding it from my parents. If you were talking your sleep tonight, what do you think you would say?
8. The fourth installment of the "Twilight" movie series ("Breaking Dawn Part I") will be released in theaters soon. Movie theaters started selling advance tickets for midnight showings months ago. Have you ever attended a midnight premiere showing of a movie?
9. On Tuesday, tigers, lions and bears were let loose in Zanesville, Ohio, by their owner before he committed suicide, leading to a hunt in which 49 of the animals, including 18 endangered Bengal tigers, were killed. How would you react if you saw "Caution exotic animals. Stay in your vehicle" being displayed on a road sign?
10. If a company opened a theme park aimed at adults, what would you name one of the rides?
11. Imagine you just moved onto Sesame Street. Which puppet would you want as your new roommate?
12. Have you ever had a weird crush on a famous person that didn't make sense to you?
13. If you get ten minutes to interview any celebrity of your choice, who would you like it to be?
14. You've just won the complete DVD collection of all the movies starring one actor or actress. Which actor/actress would you pick?
15. Actor George Clooney recently told People Magazine that he doesn't use Twitter "because I will drink in the evening and I don't want anything that I could possibly write at midnight to actually end my career." What is something you've said through social media and then regretted it?
16. VH1 has re-introduced its hit show "Pop-Up Video," which gives behind-the-scenes facts for popular music videos. What musician would you be most interested in learning behind-the-scenes facts about?
17. If you stumbled across someone's personal written journal that was accidentally left in a public place, would you read any of the content?
18. What is the title of a self-help book that you'd never want to see on a store bookshelf?
19. Many media outlets have been asking this question a lot this week... Which Halloween costume do you think will be overdone this year?
20. Should a marriage license have a renewal date or expiration date, like a driver’s license?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Stop back and visit other player’s posts. That is really what this is all about, making new friends! Have a great week. See you next Sunday!