Welcome back to Sunday Stealing. Sunday Stealing originated on WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. Here we will steal all types of memes from every corner of the blogosphere. Our promise to you is that we will work hard to find the most interesting and intelligent memes. You may have heard of the expression, “honor amongst thieves”. In that age-old tradition, we also have our rules. First, we always credit the blog that we stole it from and we will “fess up” to the blog owner where we stole the meme. We also provide a link to the victim's post. (It's our way of saying "Thanks!") We do sometimes edit the original meme, usually to make it more relevant to our global players, to challenge our players, sometimes to select that meme's best questions, or simply to make it less repetitive from either this new meme or recently asked questions from a prior featured meme. Let's go
Today we ripped this meme off a blogger named Lucy at the blog The Smallest Smallholding. She states that she was tagged by her friend Amy at the blog Turn to the Music. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft's thieves might take some time. Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Sunday Stealing: The Meme About Me, Myself and I
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What inspires you to blog?
2. What’s the best thing about blogging, for you?
3. What is your favourite book of all time?
4. It’s 9pm and for some reason you’ve been hungry all day, despite the three square meals. What do you rustle up?
5. Who are three of your style icons?
6. What’s your current favourite song/piece of music?
7. What is the last book you read?
8. What is your current favourite recipe?
9. Who or what first inspired you to set up your own blog?
10. What object could you not live without?
11. Where do you see yourself in ten years?
12. Who or what made you into the person you are today?
13. What have your learned from blogging?
14. Knowing what you know now, what knowledge would you pass on to your past self?
15. Sunday roasts - lunchtime or evening meal?
16. What has been your best blogging-related experience so far?
Thank you for playing this week on Sunday Stealing! Please leave a comment or link when you have posted. Feel free to stop back and visit other player’s posts. Have a great week. See you next Sunday!